Get it straight: THIS is the smallest vision system in the world...
...30mm diameter: sensor, DSP processor, grabber, I/O, lens & LED
illuminator, serial port!
A breakthrough vision sensor in the size and at the cost
of a light sensor!
- CMOS or CCD sensors
- CMOS 1/3" 640x480, dynamic range 60dB, B/W or COLOR (M40)
- CCD 640x480 progressive scan (M50)
- Electronic shutter 0.5 Ásec to 4 sec (0.5 Ásec steps)
- ADSP2185 DSP, 75 MHz clock (375 MIPS)
- Built in LED flash illuminator (8 high efficiency white LEDs)
- Built inf field-of-view projector (4 spots on corners of fov).
- Built in lens, diam.12mm, focal length 2.45 to 12mm, fixed operating
distance 85mm: >>Details<<
- 2 IN / 4 OUT 24V, (out @ 400mA)
- 6 software programmable 3color LEDs.
- 10mA current loop serial port, max 115200 baud (RS232 V24 with converter
- Power supply: 24Vcc +/-10%, 50 mA
- Threaded waterproof case (IP65 whith inserted connectors), 30x100mm,
All manuals for cameras and sensors: HERE
Models equipped with CMOS sensors can achieve very high speed with partial
image acquisition and have a vastly superior dynamic range.
Mxx models do not provide any video output for user interface: they only have
3color (red/green/amber) LEDS and a built in pushbutton.
During setup, the built in field of view projector can be turned on,
displaying 4 small light spots on the corners of the field of view.
Development, as for all SMARTVIEW models, is
carried out on a PC, which is no longer required once a program is downloaded on
CCD progressive scan (Async reset) sensor
cmos, on board 8M RAM
CMOS sensor, NO RAM - Not for new projects
by feature: select the most suitable model according to your requirements (by
resolution, by speed etc.)